Terms & Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Elixir Africa (PTY) Ltd is an online business in the wholesale and distribution industry that provides THC FREE CBD products.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 to 5 business days and delivery confirmed by way of invoice and courier details.
- Export restriction
The online offering is available for distribution in South Africa only.
For any sales outside of South Africa, please contact our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return and Refunds policy
Only items that are received damaged or broken, will be eligible for a refund or a replacement. You need to notify us in writing , via email (email@example.com )within 24 hours of receipt of your item.
If the item received does not match the order placed, please contact us to facilitate an exchange. You need to notify us in writing , via email (firstname.lastname@example.org )within 24 hours of receipt of your item.
If we are not notified within 24 hours, we will not take responsibility for any damaged or incorrect items received. Please retain your receipts as proof of purchase.
Please note that Elixir Africa cannot accept returns of any items where the packaging / seal has been removed or tampered with, for hygiene and health reasons.
Please email us at email@example.com for any further queries.
Elixir Africa shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via:
- Bank transfer into the Elixir Africa bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- VISA and Mastercard, via Peach Payments
- EFT Secure and Ozow, via Peach Payments.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Elixir Africa via Peach Payments (Pty) Ltd a world class payment service provider with Data Security as follows.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certified platform
- Stringent security to protect sensitive data
- Systems to ensure merchant compliance
- Market leading toolset of real-time fraud checks
- Alternative 3D Secure MPI to BankServ
- Integrations with 3rd party external risk providers such as Retail Decisions
- Integrated with 70+ card acquiring partners.40 000 local and international merchants
- Multi-billion transaction volume processed through network and trusted by Partners.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Elixir Africa separately from card details which are entered by the client on Peach Payments secure site. For more detail on Peach Payments refer to www.peachpayments.com
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Elixir Africa takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Elixir Africa chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, No. 5, 7th Avenue, Parktown North.
Elixir Africa may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Elixir Africa (PTY) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Elixir Africa and with registration number 2017/112207/07.
- Elixir Africa contact details
Company Physical Address: No. 5, 7th Avenue, Parktown North
Telephone: 0100 13 14 72